Meditate with Medicine Shoppe
Join us on June 1, 2021
MINDFULNESS AND MENTAL HEALTH, WITH
After a year of the COVID-19 pandemic, many of us don't feel like ourselves. Maybe you're tired, or foggy, or anxious. Maybe you're just blah.
Here's your invitation to step out of the pandemic monotony and find some calm and beauty in the moment.
Join us live here for a new guided meditation at 5:00pm EST on June 21, June 23, and June 25.
Meditate with Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy Challenge
Want an easy intro to build mindfulness into your everyday life? Join the Meditate with Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy Mindfulness Challenge June 21-27 as part of Ride Don't Hide! Here's how it works:
- Find your community and register to Ride Don't Hide
- Download the Ride Don't Hide app from the Apple App or Google Play store.
- Meditate or practice mindfulness for 10 minutes a day at least five days between June 21 and June 27. Tune in for livestream guided mediations on June 21st, June 23rd, and June 25th at 5:00 pm EDT right here.
- See your stress go down, your sense of clarity increase, and your overall wellbeing improve.
- Rest, and repeat! Mindfulness is good for your mental health all year long.
Presented by: Nikita Paddock
Nikita Paddock is a mindfulness instructor with a background in physical and mental health care. She came to learn yoga and meditation as a teenager and after academic and professional pursuits, came full circle to revisit the studies of these practices with greater appreciation and understanding. Nikita has studied mindfulness and yoga for over 13 years with teachers in the Western and Eastern hemispheres and she brings the ancient and modern practices into her sessions. She loves learning and teaching about the science and art of resilience.