Ride Don't Hide - Shuswap/Revelstoke
Join us on June 1, 2022
RIDE DON’T HIDE Shuswap/revelstoke
Join the Celebration Day -IN PERSON- June 12th 1-4pm Blackburn Park to enjoy old school games, music, and food.
This spring move to celebrate mental health. Register to be part of the Virtual Ride Don’t Hide 2022 by “choosing-your-own-adventure”- bike, walk, swim, dance, knit, tennis, mindfulness - move your way for your own mental health.
Ride Don’t Hide is a chance to…
HOW IT WORKS
Do what you love and ride your own way! Choose the physical activity you love and get ready to move in June. Choose whatever gets your heart beating strong for mental health. And do it for yourself, each other, and the cause.
ARE YOU IN? HERE’S WHAT TO DO!
1. Register and choose your own adventure – pick an activity that excites you.
2. Set your own goal for total minutes of activity in June 2022 (Pro tip – Don’t wait. Get started on your goal right away!)
3. Set up your personal Ride Don’t Hide page to track your activity and achievements.
4. Now go ahead and start raising funds. Raise funds to help us help you. Your funds will connect our community to; wellness programs, welcome home packages to challenge isolation, art packages, and empowering workshops. (Pro-tip – You can send fundraising emails and post on your social media directly from your fundraising dashboard.)
5. Create or join a team of family and friends, or maybe in your workplace. (Your fundraising dashboard makes this easy, too.)
6. Ride! Or run, walk, jump rope, spin, do yoga, dance, climb stairs, lift weights, play tag with your kids…whatever gets your heart pumping for mental health. All through the month of June.
We’re not just a crowd. We’re a movement for mental health.