Ride Don't Hide - Edmonton
Join us on June 1, 2022Donate Now!
RIDE DON’T HIDE - Edmonton
Ride Don’t Hide Edmonton is back, and we’re ready to get moving for mental health. Join us this June for our annual mental health and physical wellness challenge where everyone is invited to participate any way they feel. Run, walk, cycle, dance, roll, hopscotch – do what makes you feel good! Because life is better when you can be yourself.
In addition to taking care of your own well-being, you will become part of a movement to bring mental health into the open and ensure that all people experience good mental health and well-being. All funds raised through Ride Don’t Hide Edmonton support CMHA Edmonton programs such as the 24-hour Distress Line, suicide grief support groups, affordable housing for people living with mental illness, and many more mental health programs in our community.
Ride Don’t Hide is a chance to…
HOW IT WORKS
Do what you love and ride your own way! Choose the physical activity you love and get ready to move in June. Choose whatever gets your heart beating strong for mental health. And do it for yourself, each other, and the cause.
ARE YOU IN? HERE’S WHAT TO DO!
1.Register and choose your own adventure – pick an activity that excites you.
2. Set your own goal for total minutes of activity in June 2022 (Pro tip – Don’t wait. Get started on your goal right away!)
3. Set up your personal Ride Don’t Hide page to track your activity and achievements.
4. Want to take on an extra challenge? You have the option to help support mental health in our community by fundraising! Did you know that is costs $330 for CMHA to provide one more person with the community mental health programs, services and support they need when they need them? (Pro-tip – You can send fundraising emails and post on your social media directly from your fundraising dashboard.)
5. Create or join a team of family and friends, or maybe in your workplace. (Your fundraising dashboard makes this easy, too.)
6. Ride! Or run, walk, jump rope, spin, do yoga, dance, climb stairs, lift weights, play tag with your kids…whatever gets your heart pumping for mental health. All through the month of June.
We’re not just a crowd. We’re a movement for mental health.