Help CBRE raise funds for CMHA!
The pandemic is taking an emotional toll on people in Canada, as 77% of adults report feeling so-called negative emotions, stress, anxiety, loneliness and sadness. Far from feeling the pandemic is over, most people in Canada are stressed about what’s next, with 64% worried about new variants and 57% worried about COVID-19 circulating in the population for years to come.
CBRE teams, listed below, are raising funds for the Canadian Mental Health Association to ensure that mental health care is available when we need it, wherever we are.
Want to help? Here's how!
Take the 330 Challenge!
Support mental health!
|Make an online donation to help your local team reach the fundraising goal.||Be physically active for at least 330 minutes in June. Choose your favourite activity and track it on the Ride Don't Hide website!||Raise funds for mental health services. Did you know: it costs an average of just $330 to offer one more person the community mental health programs, services and supports they need, when they need them.|
How To Join
1. Register by clicking on the link that corresponds to your office location:
|CBRE Atlantic||CBRE Calgary|
|CBRE Central Canada||CBRE Edmonton|
|CBRE OTTAWA||CBRE QUEBEC|
|CBRE SOUTHWESTERN ONTARIO||CBRE TORONTO DOWNTOWN|
|CBRE TORONTO NORTH||CBRE TORONTO WEST|
2. Choose your own adventure. Thousands of riders—and walkers, runners, yogis, spinners, dancers, families, rope-jumpers , HIIT trainers and more—will come together to ride outside, ride inside or ride in spirit to raise funds for mental health in their own communities.
3. Click ‘Join a Team’ and search for "CBRE."
4. Set your fundraising goal. We've suggested $330 - the average cost for one more Canadian to have access to CMHA resources, when they need it - but feel free to adjust the amount to whatever you feel comfortable.
5. Once complete and agreeing to the terms and conditions, continue to confirmation to receive your Rider Kit!
Together, let's move more, give back and feel better!