Help Robert Half support mental health!
The pandemic is taking an emotional toll on people in Canada, as 77% of adults report feeling so-called negative emotions, stress, anxiety, loneliness and sadness. As we continue to navigate through the global pandemic, it feels more urgent that we all make caring for our mental health a priority and support those who are in need for help.
Robert Half Canada is raising funds for the local branches of the Canadian Mental Health Association and the local mental health programs such as Educational Workshops in Calgary, or Social Support programs in Toronto to BounceBack, available in both official languages nationally. From coast to coast Robert Half teams will be contributing to these vital programs.
Make an online donation to help your local team reach the fundraising goal.
Take on the 330 Challenge: Be active for 330 minutes in May!
Practice one or more physical activities (walking, jogging, riding a bike, dancing, your favorite fitness/yoga routine, etc.) for at least 330 minutes in May. You can sign up under your branch, track your activity and help raise funds!
How To Join
1. Join your local Robert Half Ride Don't Hide team here:
|Kitchener Waterloo||Join the Kitchener Waterloo team|
|Burlington||Join the Burlington team|
|Mississauga||Join the Mississauga team|
|North York||Join the North York team|
|Markham / Vaughan||Join the Markham/Vaughan team|
|Toronto||Join the Toronto team|
|Ottawa||Join the Ottawa team|
|Fraser Valley||Join the Fraser Valley team|
|Vancouver||Join the Vancouver team|
|Winnipeg||Join the Winnipeg team|
|Calgary||Join the Calgary team|
|Edmonton||Join the Edmonton team|
|Montreal / Montreal East||Join the Montreal/Montreal East team|
|West Island / Laval||Join the West Island/Laval team|
|Quebec City||Join the Quebec City team|
2. Register and choose your own adventure. Thousands of riders—and walkers, runners, yogis, spinners, dancers, families, rope-jumpers , HIIT trainers and more—will come together to ride outside, ride inside or ride in spirit to raise funds for mental health in their own communities.
3. Click ‘Join a Team’ and search for "Robert Half" to find your local team.
4. Did you know it costs approximately $330 for every Canadian to have access to mental health resources in Canada, when they need it? That's why we have suggested the fundraising amount to be $330 but feel free to adjust the amount to whatever you feel comfortable.
5. Once complete and agreeing to the terms and conditions, continue to confirmation to receive your Rider Toolkit!
Together let's move more, give back and feel better!