Help Real Property Management raise funds for the CMHA!
The pandemic is taking an emotional toll on people in Canada, as 77% of adults report feeling so-called negative emotions, stress, anxiety, loneliness and sadness. As we continue to navigate through the global pandemic, it feels more urgent that we all make caring for our mental health a priority and support those who are in need for help.
RPM is raising funds for the local branches of the Canadian Mental Health Association and the local mental health programs such as "Educational Workshops", in Calgary, or "Social Support", program in Toronto to "Kids Have Stress Too", program in New Brunswick. From coast to coast Real Property Management teams will be contributing to these vital programs.
Make an online donation to help your local team reach the fundraising goal.
Take on the 330 Challenge: Be active for 330 minutes in June!
Practice one or more physical activities (walking, jogging, riding a bike, dancing, your favorite fitness/yoga routine, etc.) for at least 330 minutes in June. You can sign up under your team, track your activity and help raise funds!
How To Join
1. Find your community or choose to 'Ride Anywhere' to register.
2. Choose your own adventure. Thousands of riders—and walkers, runners, yogis, spinners, dancers, families, rope-jumpers , HIIT trainers and more—will come together to ride outside, ride inside or ride in spirit to raise funds for mental health in their own communities.
3. Click ‘Join a Team’ or 'Start a Team' and find "Real Property Management."
5. Did you know it costs approximately $330 for every Canadian to have access to mental health resources in Canada, when they need it? That's why we have suggested the fundraising amount to be $330 but feel free to adjust the amount to whatever you feel comfortable.
6. Once complete and agreeing to the terms and conditions, continue to confirmation to receive your Rider Toolkit!
7. Don't forget to download our new Ride Don't Hide app after registration is complete. The new app is a way to stay connected to your teammates. Within seconds you can fundraise and track your activity within the palm of your hand.
Together let's move more, give back and feel better!