Matheson Constructors is raising fund for the Canadian Mental Health Association and its mental health programs.
The pandemic is taking an emotional toll on people in Canada, as 77% of adults report feeling so-called negative emotions, stress, anxiety, loneliness and sadness. As we continue to navigate through the global pandemic, it feels more urgent that we all make caring for our mental health a priority and support those who are in need for help.
Take on the 330 Challenge: Be active for 330 minutes in June!
Practice one or more physical activities (walking, jogging, riding a bike, dancing, your favorite fitness/yoga routine, etc.) for at least 330 minutes in June. You can sign up under your team, download an app to track your activity and help raise funds! “
How To Join
1. Register by clicking on this button.
Join Team Matheson
2. Choose your own adventure. Thousands of riders—and walkers, runners, yogis, spinners, dancers, families, rope-jumpers , HIIT trainers and more—will come together to ride outside, ride inside or ride in spirit to raise funds for mental health in their own communities.
3. Click ‘Join a Team’ and find "Matheson Constructors."
4. Please ensure that you are joining an existing team and the correct "Matheson Constructors" team is selected and continue to the next step.
5. Did you know it costs approximately $330 for every Canadian to have access to mental health resources in Canada, when they need it? That's why we have suggested the fundraising amount to be $330 but feel free to adjust the amount to whatever you feel comfortable.
6. Once complete and agreeing to the terms and conditions, continue to confirmation to receive your Virtual Rider Kit!
7. Don't forget to download our new Ride Don't Hide app after registration is complete. The new app is a way to stay connected to your teammates. Within seconds you can fundraise and track your activity within the palm of your hand.
Together let's move more, give back and feel better!