This community event accommodates riders of all ages and abilities with 3 different rides to choose from plus a trail walk for folks who would prefer to walk.
June 14, 2020
Time and Schedule
This schedule is subject to change! We will keep you posted as planning progresses.
8am-8:50am: All Riders and Walkers must check-in. This will happen inside the Fieldhouse. You will receive you’re your package (shirt, bib and draw prize ticket, map and a few other bits from our sponsors). Registration closes at 8:50am.
Once you have checked-in there will be lots to do outside:
- Enjoys some great food and beverages to fuel your day provided by Tim Hortons, Askew’s and Shoppers Drug Mart
- Check out our Art station and customize your own inspirational riding or walking flag
- Fill out your riding BIB
- Enter your bib tear off slip to win some fabulous door prizes
- Have your individual or team photo taken by Dynamic Path Acupressure
- Get a bike check-in with our on-site bike technicians from Skookum Cycle and Ski
- Check out our information table and learn more about CMHA
- Music and play park for the little ones to keep busy
9am Formal Presentation, acknowledgment and door prizes
9:20am Riders/Walkers warm-up with Cardio Connection and some great tunes
9:30am Group photo then all rides and walks begin!
Little Mountain Sports Complex - Field of Dreams
250-30th Street SE, Salmon Arm
- Remember your helmet and the rules of the road.
- The Ranchero and Deep Creek Fire Department will be on route alongside many volunteers to cheer you on and ensure a safe and fun experience.
- Cycle and walking support: 250-517-8258 (on the back of all riders/walkers bibs)
Washrooms and Route Stations
*Field House has washrooms inside
Walking route – no washrooms and there will be a watermelon station on route
10km route – no washrooms on route. At the 10km turnaround there will be water, food and a water fun zone to re-charge and cool off
30km route – washrooms at Mellor’s gas station on your return. Water and watermelon station at Gardom Lake/Mallory Road
50km route washrooms and water/food at Hulcar Community Hall (50km turn around)