hOW IT WORKS
Register, Ride, Raise Funds. For better mental health for you, and for your community.
WHAT DOES "MY RIDE, MY WAY" MEAN?
Ride Don’t Hide 2021 is a “choose-your-own-adventure.”
You decide how—and how much—to get involved. Ride Outside, Ride Inside or Ride in Spirit.
You can Ride Outside for 100 km throughout June or simply go out for a “leisurely” Sunday ride.
You can Ride Inside with a rigorous 30-day spin challenge or casually pedal your stationary bike while bingeing on Netflix.
Or you can Ride in Spirit, because it doesn’t have to be a literal ride. Crossfit in your basement, do yoga in your living room, take a brisk morning walk before you start work or take 10 minutes in your day for mindfulness. However you take care of yourself this spring – that’s your Ride.
And sharing it with others – that’s your ‘Don’t Hide.’
ARE YOU IN? HERE’S WHAT TO DO!
- Find your community.
- Register and choose your own adventure – pick the route, the activity and the goal that excites you.
- Set your own goal for total minutes of activity in June 2021 (Pro tip – you can start on the road to that goal right away!).
- Set up your personal Ride Don’t Hide page to track your activity and achievements.
- Connect with others – create or join a team of family and friends, or maybe in your workplace. Use your fundraising dashboard to send emails, post to social media, and get others on board. At Ride Don’t Hide, #NoOneRidesAlone.
- COMING SOON! Download the Ride Don’t Hide mobile app to automatically track your activity, and to fundraise effortlessly from your phone!
- Raise funds for mental health. $330 helps CMHA provide one more person the community mental health programs, services and support they need, when they need them.
- Ride! Or run, walk, jump rope, do yoga, dance, climb stairs, lift weights, play tag with your kids…Move more, give back, feel better.