The pandemic has caused enormous stress for individuals and communities, so it’s normal to feel that stress.
You are not alone.
As a Ride Don’t Hide-er, you’re part of a nationwide movement. It’s a big family, and we’ve got your back.
This Rider Centre is your place for all things Ride Don’t Hide. You will find the inspiration and motivation you need to move more, plus tips and tricks to help you fundraise and to take care of yourself, as well as some awesome perks and prizes!
Check back often for new items!
In order to thrive, we all need a good sense of self. We all need to have purpose, and to feel hope. We need to feel that we belong and that we make a contribution. Here are some ways to give back.
The funds your raise for Ride Don't Hide help ensure that more Canadians can access mental health support and thrive. Find your community to learn more about what your support accomplishes in your neighbourhood.
#WhyIRide Story Kit
Sharing your story is not only a good way to fundraise, it also brings mental health into the open and signals to all your contacts that you support their mental wellbeing, too.
Now more than ever, we need to be deliberate about keeping up our connections. We all need support sometimes, build your team so no one rides alone.
Mindfulness and Mental Health, with
After a year of the COVID-19 pandemic, many of us don't feel like ourselves. Maybe you're tired, or foggy, or anxious. Maybe you're just blah. Here's your invitation to step out of the pandemic monotony and find some calm and beauty in the moment.
Meditate with Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy Challenge
Want an easy intro to build mindfulness into your everyday life? Join the Meditate with Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy Mindfulness Challenge June 21-27 as part of Ride Don't Hide! Here's how it works:
- Find your community and register to Ride Don't Hide
- Download the Ride Don't Hide app from the Apple App or Google Play store.
- Meditate or practice mindfulness for 10 minutes a day at least five days between June 21 and June 27. Tune in for livestream guided mediations to help you get started. Link coming soon!
- See your stress go down, your sense of clarity increase, and your overall wellbeing improve.
- Rest, and repeat! Mindfulness is good for your mental health all year long.